- The fortifications of Malta: forms of decay and restoration issues between matter and
architecture. (by Marta Acierno)
- Relationships between stains and accessory minerals on stone materials. (by Roberto Bugini, Luisa Folli)
- Methodological questions on the analysis of the constructive consistency of old masonries in seismic zone: the Town Hall in Mirandola (Modena, Italy). (by Francesco del Monaco)
- The Sardinian coastal towers in the Mediterranean.
Cultural references in the definition of masonry construction techniques. (by Caterina Giannattasio, Silvana Maria Grillo, Stefania Murru)
- From Tabula Rasa to archaeological garden: the Garden of Memory at Vinaroz. (by Fernando Vegas, Camilla Mileto)