Location: Museo Explora – Via Flaminia, 80-86 – Rome, Italy
Client: EXPLORA – Children’s Museum of Rome
Inauguration Date: February 18, 2012 / May 31, 2012
Description: scientific exhibition dedicated to the history and intuition of Archimedes.
Intervention Objective: the exhibition offers a journey through the history of science devoted to Archimedes, the father of the ancient science of the Hellenistic era. It was designed for an audience of teenagers, and organized according to a friendly didactic based on games and active experimentation.
The intended objective was to stimulate the curiosity of young visitors, on the principles of physics and hydrostatic formulated for the first time since Archimedes.
The exhibition has been a great success thanks to presentation to the young audience organized with the collaboration of physician Jorge Wagensberg, director of the Science Museum of Barcelona Cosmo Caixa, and partners Agorasophia in the production of the only museum in the world dedicated to the scientist Archimedes called ARKIMEDEION, housed in the birthplace of Archimedes, Syracuse (Sicily – Italy).
- studies on the exhibition subjects;
- processing content (textual and iconographic)
- visual identity and communication
- exhibition design and interior fit out
- interactive exhibits design;
- scientific simulation software for the study os scientific phenomena
- scientific workshops
- staff training to support the educational activities;
- training of technical personnel for routine maintenance of all equipment provided.